Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm a winner at a losing game.

It just seems like it will almost never end. Just as I start to keep my thoughts about every fucking things that bothers me to myself, something else comes up.

We go to bed one night and of course I fall asleep in .003 seconds flat. She stays awake. And eventually falls asleep many moons later... I wake up everyday, shut my alarm off, check twitter, facebook, and then get ready. Nothing unusual about this day either except that I check my twitter and she has tweeted 'i cant stop thinking about you' backwards and written with no spaces. WTF.

I'm not happy. I can't get over it. I am pissed. But can I say something? No. But do I? Yes. And she says that it's just about a friend (that she had a thing for way back, but then she moved and they lost touch and now since she's back they've started talking again...) and it means nothing. Bullshit. Seriously. Am I supposed to believe that?!

I am supposed to. Do I? Not in the least bit.

Just fuckin' shoot me now, I'm tired of all this.
I know that I'm not perfect, in fact, I'm far from it...

BUT, I've NEVER given reason or done a thing to justify this.

I'm almost heartbroken again.

</3


I need to do this life change stuff. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment